Personal Data Subject's Consent to Process Personal Data
Last updated: April 24, 2019
1. You give your consent to the Operator to process your personal data by:
1.1. continuing to visit the Operator’s websites and use their functionality;
1.2. checking “V” in the “Consent” field when completing respective web forms on the Operator’s website.
By providing your consent, you authorize the Operator to process your personal data indicated in the respective web forms on the Operator’s website as well as the data obtained during your website visits and use of its functionality.
2. All personal data is processed in a way enabling the achievement of one, several or all of the objectives listed below:
2.1. to review and record your requests (proposal, feedback, claims, acknowledgments) to the Operator and provide informational support;
2.2. to research, survey and interact with you, for example via email or other communications;
2.3. to develop and improve our website;
2.4. when it is necessary to do as you have requested for sending you related information, security alerts, and support messages;
2.5. to form our personnel reserve.
Your personal data will be processed using both automated and non-automated means by way of obtaining such data through open Internet channels and will include the data collected from third parties, records, systems, data accumulation, storage, specification (updates, changes), retrieval, usage, transfer (granting access), blocking, deletion, and destruction. The Operator may transfer your personal data solely to its employees, as well as to third parties bound by confidentiality obligations, including but not limited MyTona Pte. Ltd.
This consent also applies to the cross-border transfer of your personal data, including to countries not considered a safe third country (i.e. not ensuring an adequate level of data protection), provided that measures are taken to protect.
3. The Operator may process the following data received (collected) during your website visits and use of its functionality:
3.1. User’s device IP address;
3.2. Information about the fact, date, time of IP address and website visits;
3.3. Number of downloads, name and type of downloaded files;
3.4. User session length;
3.5. User’s Internet provider;
3.6. Internet traffic data;
3.7. Assigned cookie ID;
3.8. User’s web browser and device type;
3.9. User’s search requests;
3.10. Geographical location of user’s IP address;
3.11 User’s nickname.
The foregoing information can be obtained by the Operator using various methods, including, but not limited to, cookies and web beacons. Technical capacities of the MyTona’s websites and third party providers’ solutions, including Google Analytics, are used for data collection purposes. The third party providers do not compare and are not capable of comparing the data they receive with the personal data indicated by you on the MyTona’s websites that identifies you. The third party providers are responsible for storing and further processing the data they receive on their own servers, the Operator bearing no responsibility for their location.
4. This Consent is valid as of its provision and continues for the period of review of your requests, summaries, information, surveys and events that you take part in as well as 10 years thereafter.
5. You may recall your Consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006 by sending a written request to the Operator or by filling out a feedback form on the website. Should you recall your consent, the Operator may continue to process your personal data without your consent subject to the grounds specified in Items 2-11, Part 1, Article 6, P. 2, Article 10 and P. 2, Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.