- Game graphics design (objects, background images)
- Creation of game locations, lighting settings
- Game interface development
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Good digital and traditional drawing skills
- Sense of line, form, colour and lighting
- Strong communication, time-management and organizational skills.
- The ability and desire to constantly learn new skills
We offer you:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of fun, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A competitive salary package for chosen candidates
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org