- Software development for mobile devices, social networks, etc. and participation in all stages of game development;
- Improve and support the current version of the product;
- Diagnose and fix complex problems in game code;
- Optimization of game application performance.
- Strong knowledge in C / C++;
- Base knowledge in OpenGL API (Forward Compatible, Core Profile and GLSL);
- Base knowledge in Direct3D API (From 9 to 11 and HLSL);
- Multi-platform development experience (iOS, Android);
- Passion in game development;
- Degree in Computing/Engineering.
- Fluent with common game systems, server, network architecture and scripting;
- Experience working with Database Management Systems (preference for experience in mySQL or noSQL);
- Self-motivated and comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Excellent team and communication skills;
We offer you:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of fun, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A competitive salary package for chosen candidates
Send your application to email@example.com